Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sissy Phone Sex

Oh, look at you. Aren't you the sluttiest sissy in those pink panties? Its a good thing you are wearing those panties, little girly boy. Ms. Dahlia doesnt want to see your baby dick. You keep that tucked away like a good girl.

Don't think about disobeying me, nancy boy. You see that shiny wooden paddle? You will find yourself across My lap and your bottom spanked till you cry. I love spanking phone sex too. You dont want to cry infront of me do you?

I didnt think so.

I bet you blubber like a little baby, dont you?

*laughs*

Come here.

Pull down those little girl knickers and bend over. Ms Dahlia has something to show you. You like toys dont you? Good girl. Did you shave your little ass pussy? Hold on to your ankles now and stay bent over.

You like the feel of my long nails tickling your little pink balls? You are so naughty. Is your clitty getting hard? Well lets see how you like this toy pushed into your nether hole, shall we?

That really wasnt a question so no need to answer.

I do love sissy phone sex

Call 1 888 47 horny and ask for Dahlia today

No comments:

Post a Comment