Saturday, May 15, 2010

Adulterous Phone Sex

Did a very hot phone sex call with a married man the other day. I decided as soon as he IMed me that I was going to seduce him and fuck him. You ask if I felt any guilt over seducing a married man? Darling, I am the merry widow, we dont have a conscience where hard fat cock is concerned. The fact that he was married made it just that much tastier.

"I cannot believe how drunk she got", I giggled mischeviously. "Help me get her to the couch will you", he grunted as he held her up. He look quite frustrated as she was out cold and dead weight. "Oh my, let me take her legs. She really is out like a light, isnt she?", I chuckled as we made her comfy and laid a blanket over her.

He stood there watching my bottom twitch under the tight pencil skirt I wore. "Enjoying the view? I guess it is good that she is out cold since you and I are going to fuck isnt it?", I whispered sexily. He leaned in as I stood and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his stubbled on my cheek and could smell his cologne. He was utterly tastey and I was going to have him.

He undid the buttons on my tight blouse and toyed with tits inside my bra as I ground my ass against him. I could feel that fat cock pressed against the inside of his zipper. Right there infront of his gulliable wife we made out. He squeezed my gorgeous tits and I opened his fly and tugged on his fat rod. My pussy was beyond aroused and he asked, "where do you want to fuck?"

"In yours and hers bed, of course", I purred.

He picked me up and strode up the stairs to their bedroom. Inside he throw me down on the bed and helped me out of my clothing. When he knelt between my legs and licked the lips of my pussy my hips bucked. I wanted MY scent on her pillows. I wanted MY cunt juice to dampen her sheets. I wanted to leave my mark.

He licked my clitoris and ate my hot pussy till I came all over his face. Before I could recover he rolled me over and rubbed his fat cock all over my aching pussy. I wanted him incredibly bad. I begged for his hot married cock and I wanted it bareback.

With one thrust he buried his cock inside my tight cunt and fucked me like no other. He pounded my little box while I moaned and purred for more. I felt my cunny tightening up like a fist on his fat shaft and I came all over his dick. All that milking made his rod swell and burst inside me. I adore the feeling of a nice, big, gooey load in my pussy. I loved his hot wet role play phone sex call and I can garauntee you we had some hot and heavy mutual masturbation going on.

He made the Merry widow very happy.



Call 1 888 47 horny and ask for the Merry Widow Dahlia today!

No comments:

Post a Comment