Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kinky Phone Sex with the Merry Widow

Hi there peeps, this is Dahlia. I cant wait to phone bone all you bad boi's out there.
I am a sexpot Merry Widow in the prime of her life and I am always horny.
Lets have some hot kinky mutual masturbation phone sex together. I just love to dress up super sexy and put on a show for you. Maybe you will invite a buddy over to watch too.
Afterwards, I can lay back and watch you worship my spiked heels and lick your way up my long ass legs.
Do you enjoy pleasuring pussy?
Good man, I like that.
You can pull my latex panties to the side and lick my fine cunt up and down till I cum all over your face.
I just love rough sex. Getting my hot pussy pounded from behind till I squirt is just lovely. Do you have a nice big cock for that? If you do than lets fuck. If you dont then I guess you are going to have to bend over for some strap on phone sex play.
Dont worry mine is big and never goes soft.
Arent you a luck boy?
The answer is yes, Ms. Dahlia.

No comments:

Post a Comment