Thursday, July 1, 2010

Role Play Phone Sex


I just love sinking my teeth into a good role play phone sex call. Coming up with hot characters to play and then just really getting into it. I adore all kinds of fantasies but especially love the intricate ones. Ones that take a lil thought and creativity.

Maybe you would like me to be an erotic belly dancer who seduces you. I could use my erotic dancing to get you into my bed and pleasure you slowly. Or I could be your Succubus and seduce and lure you into my trap. Succubus's fuck men to death (God that is hot!). Imagine how kinky that taboo phone sex call could get?

Or maybe I could be the new land lady and you cant pay the rent for that month. How do you think I would make you pay? I also love being a foxy adulteress who steals you away from your wife and has hot passionate sex with you in her bed. I love being that cold calculated bitch that wont stop till she gets what she wants.
So many hot fantasies to play out together.....lets play soon .

Call 1 888 47 horny and ask for Dahlia today!

No comments:

Post a Comment