Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bondage Phone Sex


I just love being creative with my slaves. I also love to be bound or tied up on occasion. Its just so incredibly kinky and arousing. Taking a sweet little toy and tying him or her up for my sexual amusement and pleasure makes me a happy Domme.

It renders the little slut helpless. I love watching them wiggle in vain. Whether it be bound to my saw horse so that I can fuck their mouths and ass with my strap on cock or bound to a St andrew's cross for a good ole fashioned whipping or paddling. Sometimes I use good old duct tape or saran wrap too. You just got to use your imagination. We also know that fucking your ass during a strap on phone sex call is far better when you are in bondage.


Also what good bondage scene would be complete without a trusty ball gag and clamps? So many fun ways to take away all your options, little boy. You would be left helpless to my touch and whip. If you fancy yourself a Dom and would like to control me you will find me a wonderful bottom who enjoys bondage and S/m. Be sure to make me pay dearly for being the naughty cock tease that I am.

Bondage phone sex is kinky fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment