Thursday, February 24, 2011

You Are Mine To Mold, Taboo Fetish Slave



You are mine to mold, you Taboo phone fetish slave. As you can see I have my super sexy cock tease pvc corset on, my black thigh high fetish boots, encasing my long Mistress legs, rope, and a dirty butt plug that I'm going to shove up your submissive bottom.

Mmmmmm, my new pyrex plug slides in and out of my pursed lips so smoothly, like sucking a dirty phone fantasy cock. I will sit on your chest like a proper Dominatrix does and I will force this pretty plug into your mouth, maybe after I slap you in the face and order you to suck it for me. LOL...then as quick as a wink, I will shove my buttplug up your stretched open submissive bum. Scream for me, sissy pig!

You know you want to be my ass whore, all dolled up and sodomized by my toys, maybe even my big strapon? You'll feel the sting of my crop across your shoulders before I plunge my strapon butt cock up your dirty phone sex hole.

You must say please, Mistress Dahlia, please sodomize me like the twisted little phone fantasy whore that I am....lololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment