Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Black Christmas With Dahlia





You sweet lovelies know how much I adore black, right?

Pretty feminine fetish phone sex pumps, stiletto heeled of course. You see, Goddesses like myself don't always need clothing other than cruel, sharp heeled, pumps. All the better to stand on bad boys with.

Black Christmas pumps look so sweet pinning down bad boys hands as I leer down at you. Presents need to be neatly wrapped and placed under my jet black Christmas tree, dolls.

Of course lovely, shiny, crimson, credit cards always look stunning with my black pumps and black Christmas tree. Crimson blood goes beautifully with black spiked heels..*smiles.*

With such festive adoration you look up at my alabaster skinned form as I put my full weight on you while wearing our lovely black, Christmas pumps. Oh my! I think my heel punctured you.

*Gasps*.....Oohhhh my, I can't help but marvel at the dark red droplets of blood running down your ribcage, you bad bad boy. Sharp heels and tender flesh, such a treat for a young Goddess.

You nasty Christmas boys love how a beautiful taboo phone fantasy bitch in high heels stands on you and watches as you wince in pain for her pleasure, even after you have generously gifted her.

I may squat while balancing in my nasty hot sexy high heels on your heaving chest; this way I can look at you grimmace like the Christmas Grinch. I may slap your face or I may spit on it, darlings.

See the spirit of Christmas in me, boys? I am fully nude for your undeserving eyes to enjoy; my gift to you. You are fully clothed and laying on your back underneath my pretty black heels.

You being fully clothed allows me to rush you out the door when I'm done using you as my festive pin cushion. Your shirt ripped open for my bloody heels is divine though.

Stand up for your Goddess Dahlia, you silly elf, you. Open wide so I may pop your pretty crimson credit card into your mouth before I nudge you out the door....*Laughs hysterically.*

Crumpets n kisses, cock stroker pay piggy.......Muaahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment